Aim of the program
Studying in Germany at a German university, university of applied science respectively a „Studienkolleg“ in advance.
- Finished secondary school in your home country (allowness to study in your home country)
- At least German level A1 finished (please check the formal requirements with the German embassy in your home country about this)
- Translated and notarized copies of all required documents
- Filled in enrollment form
- Conditional letter of acceptance
- Intensive German Course with 20 lessons a week - including teaching material and entrance test
- Shared apartment (single or double room) during language course
- Health insurance during language course
- If you have finished level A1 and you need foundation year („Studienkolleg“): 20 weeks
- If you have finished level B1 and you need foundation year („Studienkolleg“): 10 weeks
- If you have finished level A1 and you have direct access to university: 30 weeks
- If you have finished level B1 and you have direct access to university: 20 weeks
- Living costs - Please check with the German embassy in your home country the amount which has to be blocked on a block account.
- Monthly ticket for local transport
- Airport transfer
- Fees for final German exam
GERMAN STANDARD COURSE 20
The German intensive course with 20 lessons per week is perfect for those, who would like to combine the learning of the language with the learning of the German culture.
The intensive course contains the training of such skills as speaking, writing, reading and
listening comprehension. Our teachers prepare
the different topics for discussion according to the language level, which encourage students to take an active part in the lessons and help them to get over the language barrier. The students learn not only the grammar structure and the sentence constructions, but also some interesting facts about the country and people.
STUDIENKOLLEG ADMISSION EXAM PREPARATION COURSE
The students whose school leaving certificate is not equal to the German Abitur or the students, who have not got the direct admission to studies, have to study for one year at Studienkolleg (study preparatory college). To get the admission for it, you have to pass the entrance exam. The required German language level is B2. We offer the preparation courses for this exam, which train
you all the skills, which will be under examination. The course is offered two times per year. The course contains 12 lessons per week and lasts 4 weeks.