Test – German as a foreign language

You have finished school and you want to study in Germany? But how to proof that your German language is good enough? What are the requirements from German universities?

Therefore we recommend the „Test Deutsch als Fremdsprache“ (Test German as a foreign language), called „TestDaF“. This test is recognized from all German universities, this test is normally hold six times a year in lots of international and German destinations. This test is standardized and in questions about modern tests state of the art.

To enroll for a TestDaF examination you have completed at least level B2, better even the first half of level C1. Additionally we recommend to do a special preparation course, because in this exam you do not only have to proof your general German knowledge but also that you are able to study at a German university. There you should start in time to expend your lexis, start reading (semi-)scientific texts and articles in German magazines.

Additionally to our offered summer language courses and our offered university placement service we are preparing a supporting service for you.

You will receive more information very soon…